QUESTION OF THE WEEK: We always talk about books that WE want. Let’s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?
This week I have given quite a lot of books out with the kindle lend me program
1) I gave the hole of the sinner tour book (but one thing is strange that book 5 is out but book 4 doesn't come out till later this year)
2) I actually recommend up in flames by Nicole williams to my English teacher she likes bit of smut when she reads (check out my review here)
3) The consequences series : ahhh how can I gush so much I have quite a few copies for Consequences (my stupid OCD has me making everything equal so my poor boyfriend not only had to get me the book in kindle format but also paper back and nook .... i know im a werdio) so i gave this book to one of my friends on Goodreads, to my best friend Amber and to the local libarian in my school. Check out my review of the book here
4) the love with lies series by tarryn fisher : Again with my Goodread kindle lend me
Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read. Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond.
- First thing first you leave your name on the bottom of one of the host sites , (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read using the linky tools — keep scrolling!)
- then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and
- then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!