Contact Us

See anything on the blog that doesn't look right ?
Want us to review your book?
Contact us at booksvsboys@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.

Series I love

Follow by ...

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

I Tour With

Kismet Book Touring
Xpresso Book Tours
CBL Book Tours
RockStar Book Tours
BB Book Tours

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Teaser Tuesday # 2

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (2) "teaser" sentences from your current read to try to entice others to want to seek it out

Hi guys,
I haven't really been keeping up with these meme but I have some free time on my hands so I thought why not.So today Teasers comes from The lonely By its a really disturbing read but i just started it hopefully its as good as the review says it is.

"Let the light of the room feel like it's blessing you. You are safe. You are home and your are grateful."  (Epud 13/902)
 “They don’t really know him, not the dark and scary parts, but then again they don’t know those places in me. Only he does. ( Epud 123/902)
The Lonely

11 comments:

  1. Great teasers! I really like them, especially the second. It sounds like a great book!

    New follower

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your teasers! apparently we have a lot of series we love in common so let me know if the book is worth reading.

    another new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great from the teasers. I do like a disturbing read. :) Thanks for stopping by & for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting teasers! Thanks for sharing.
    And thanks for stopping by my blog and following - I follow back of course :-)

    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I think I'll have to check this one out and see what is disturbing about it. Great teasers!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm..sounds sad. Will definitely need to check out description for that one. Thank you for stopping by the blog and commenting and following!! I really appreciate it and am now following you back!

    Happy Tuesday from Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Teasers! I will check tho out! Check out my teaser tuesday at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh nice teases! Haven't heard of this one!

    Thanks for checking out my teaser and following my blog! Returning the follow!


    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. that second one is deep for the character it seems. Sounds like a great read. Thank you!

    If you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week and a giveaway with it. :)
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-156-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intriguing teasers, both of them!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teasers, especially the second one. It has me curious. Thanks for stopping by my teaser at mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete