Contact Us

See anything on the blog that doesn't look right ?
Want us to review your book?
Contact us at booksvsboys@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.

Series I love

Follow by ...

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

I Tour With

Kismet Book Touring
Xpresso Book Tours
CBL Book Tours
RockStar Book Tours
BB Book Tours

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Teaser Tuesday #3






Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share (2) "teaser" sentences from your current read to try to entice others to want to seek it out

In honor of the awesome giveaway on our blog of 10 amazing New adult book (click here to enter)
I am going to be doing a teaser from two of my favorite books on the list On the island and Consequences

On the Island“I don't fit in your world."

"Neither do I," he said, his expression tender yet resolute. "So let's make our own. We've done it before.” 
(kindle 1234/2345)
Consequences (Consequences, #1)




Consequences (Consequences, #1)“I want you to make me a promise. A promise, that you will do your best to follow my rules. That you will do your best – to never give me cause to hurt you again.” 


"uuum there is not a single piece of lingerie in this closet "
 "yes, miss. Do you not remember Mr. Rawlings's rules?" she said and without waiting for a response, Catherine continued 
"No underclothes ever!"
(kindle position 2%)

On the Island

11 comments:

  1. I like the first one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of that first book. It looks good! Thanks for visiting my TT.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first is sweet, the second made me laugh out loud at the rule!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my TT post!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read On The Island and loved it. Thanks for following me, I'm following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww!!! Heart mellow-ing teasers!!
    Thanks for visiting TT @ Booklok Coffee
    PS-- Following you back vis GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great teasers! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :)
    Following back via GFC
    Michele @ A Belle's Tales

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had On the Island on my TBR list for over a year but after that teaser I might have to read it ASAP! Thanks for the giveaway and the teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. On the Island is one of my favorite books ever! I love this teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the teaser from On The Island! I want to read that book too!

    Consequences sounds great too!

    Amazing teasers!

    Following you back! :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

    Have a great week ahead and happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete