Contact Us

See anything on the blog that doesn't look right ?
Want us to review your book?
Contact us at booksvsboys@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.

Series I love

Follow by ...

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

I Tour With

Kismet Book Touring
Xpresso Book Tours
CBL Book Tours
RockStar Book Tours
BB Book Tours

Sunday 9 June 2013

WANTED CO BLOGGER !!!




I'm searching for a co blogge  Even though my exams are practically finished (only have 5 exams left :P yaaaah!!) I have found that its easier having a coblogger and the blog runs more smoothly.

And after exams for at least a week i wont really be posting that much because ill be to busy doing this
(OHH who Am i kidding ill post like every other day im to dedicated to this blog to let exams get in the way)

fangirling photo: 4 fangirling.gif
description
and some of this

description
BUT mostly this


But then I'll remember that exams results will be coming out (on my birthday as well 22nd of August) so ill be doing this


description

so ill need a co blogger if you interested please click HERE and fill the form


or if you dont like forms email me at booksvsboys@Gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. laughed my ass off at those gifs. brilliant! if i wasn't so busy writing books, i'd volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete